3D Documentation User Meeting 2013 in Straßbourg
The ideal event for professionals in the areas of
- Structural engineering
- Cultural Heritage
- Forestry and agriculture
- Mining and tunnel construction
- Processes and Manufacturing Industries
- Quality control
- Crime scenes, accident and danger zones documentation
who are interested in the application of 3D Documentation in their field.
Discover the potential of 3D Imaging to improve productivity and to save costs!
3D Documentation is suitable for a wide range of applications: for quick and reliable recording of existing structures or damaged buildings, for surveying and archiving monuments, at archaeological excavations, in plant construction and in forensic reconstruction. And the possibilities offered by this innovative technology are equally wide-ranging. FARO intends to establish regular events on 3D Documentation in order to provide a valuable communication platform for users, development partners and potential customers.
Therefore the 2013 European User Meeting for laser scanning and 3D Documentation will have a strong focus on
- the exchange of ideas and information between the users of the various systems and technologies
- on specialist talks
- numerous workshops
- comprehensive presentation of the latest hardware and software solutions from FARO and it's development partners
Take the chance to get new impressions, new findings, and make new contacts!
Secure your seat now! We are looking forward to seeing you in Straßbourg.
Your FARO team